Last Updated on August 28, 2022 by Ram Thakur
Are you seeing “There was a problem parsing the package” while installing the Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android smartphone? Read this article carefully to find the correct installation file.
It is great news for every gamer in India that PUBG is back again in all its glory and shine. After a long haul of nine months, PUBG players are gleeful and enthusiastic to get early access to this marvelous rebranded version of PUBG Mobile. Krafton recently announced the pre-registration for Battlegrounds Mobile India which began on the 18th of May. In this article, we will learn how to install Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android devices from the Google Play Store as well as manual means on downloading it for users using the Android 9 and 10 series.
Check Out the 3 Methods to Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and Obb Files:
Download Battlegrounds Mobile India from Google Play Store:
Yes, you heard it right. You can download the game on your Android through Google Play Store. On the 17th of June, 2021 some of the users got the opportunity to download the game and participate in its testing phase. Just follow these steps:
- Open this link and be a part of the testing program for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Once you are a tester, click on the download tab on the Google Play option.
- Once you hit the download button, you will be automatically directed to the Google Play Store. Tap on Install and you will get the app downloaded on your android device.
- The game size demands around 721MB for Android users. You will have to double-check to confirm you have enough space on your device.
- Once you have downloaded the game, it is time to launch it on your device. You have the option to choose your preferred resource pack- from HD to low-spec, whatever you wish.
- After successfully installing the game, you have to log in using your credentials and get going.
Method #2 (Download APK+OBB for Android 9)
Steps to Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android 9 Phone:
- Download the Battlegrounds Mobile India APK file (65MB) and install it on your smartphone running on Android 9.
- After installation, click the Battlegrounds icon to open the game and close it. (It will create the needful folder on your phone’s internal storage)
- Next, download the Battlegrounds Mobile India OBB file (638MB)and copy it to the Internal Storage>Android>OBB>com.pubg.imobile folder.
- Go to your Phone’s screen and open the game. It will install some updates.
- Afterward, you will be able to play Battlegrounds Mobile India without waiting to participate in the testing program.
Method #3 (Download APK+OBB for Android 10 & 11)
Steps to Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android 10 & 11 Phone:
- Download the Battlegrounds Mobile India installation APK file (72MB) and install it on your Android 10 phone.
- After installation, click the Battlegrounds icon to open the game and close it to create the needful com.pubg.imobile folder on your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Next, download the Battlegrounds Mobile India OBB file (637MB) and copy it to the Internal Storage>Android>OBB>com.pubg.imobile folder.
- Open the game again by clicking its icon and install all updates.
- Start playing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android 10 phone today.
- Download PUBG Chinese Version Android & iOS
- How PUBG Mobile Hackers Freeze and Kill All 99 Enemies
- Best Sensitivity Settings for PUBG Mobile [Tested]
- How to Get Free UC in PUBG Mobile
- 13 Games like PUBG Mobile to Play
All You Require before You Download Battlegrounds Mobile India:
- You have enough space to accommodate the game on your android device.
- Your phone uses Android 5.1 or a higher version.
- Your device has a minimum RAM of 2GB. For instance, a phone with an Android Go version will not support the game capacity owing to its limited RAM capacity.
- You need a strong internet connection.
Why wait any longer? Follow the above steps and start your day. It is time to enjoy the battle!