Player Unknowns’ Battleground is back with a bang! The PUBG Mobile version has a new Chinese name called Game for Peace. To no more confuse its fans with the innumerable versions, Tencent has finally decided to change the name of the PUBG Chinese version. So, Game for Peace has become the newest version of the PUBG Mobile game in China.
In this article, you will learn how to download the PUBG Mobile Chinese version in 2020. Before proceeding to answer that, let us learn the basic details.
What is the Chinese version of PUBG?
The PUBG Chinese version is Game for Peace, also known as Peacekeeper Elite. Much awaited by the gaming community, it is launched for the Asian market. The game is a fabulous version of PUBG with improved changes, adaptability to the Android experience, and advanced playability features.
One of the reasons behind its immediate popularity in the Asian market is its quick updating mechanism compared to the global version. Moreover, the graphic is far more appealing and mind-blowing than the global PUBG version. Game for Peace gives its way to touch screen mechanism and special events offering rewards and incentives with the same controls and interactive characters.
Another interesting feature added to the PUBG Chinese version is the much-awaited Erangel 2.0. The specialty behind the Erangel 2.0 map is its enhanced graphics, exclusive features, and advanced weapons.
How to download PUBG Chinese version?
Generally, the rule of thumb would require you to be originally located in China. However, we will guide how you can download PUBG Chinese version (Game for Peace) from anywhere around the world.
Follow these steps to download PUBG Chinese version game from the TapTap website for your iOS or Android smartphones:
- Visit the PUBG Chinese version (Game for Peace) page on TapTap
- Click on the Download button of iOS or Android as per your need.
- Wait till the download gets finished and go to File Manager to begin the installation.
- If needed, allow permission to install apps from unknown sources. Go to Settings>> Passwords& Security>> Privacy>> Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- It will let the game install automatically. Wait until the installation is finished.
- Open the PUBG Chinese version (Game for Peace).
- You see an option login with your WeChat account (like you see login with Facebook in PUBG).
- So, use your WeChat account and set your location to China to start playing the PUBG Chinese version game.
You can also download the PUBG Chinese version (Game for Peace) from the TapTap app store for smartphones without any trouble, follow these easy steps:
- Download the TapTap app and install it on your smartphone.
- Open the TapTap store app (just like Google Play Store) and search for the Game for Peace.
- Click Install and permit to download from unknown sources and wait till the installation finishes.
- Open the Game for Peace game once done (just like you open PUBG).
- But here, you have to use your WeChat account to login (instead of Facebook) and let your region be China.
Where can you download Game for Peace (GFP)?
The PUBG Mobile Chinese version can be downloaded from the TapTap store for free. You can also install the application using the GFP APK file as mention above.
See Also: Best Sensitivity for PUBG Mobile
How much space does the PUBG Chinese version APK take?
PUBG Chinese version APK takes 1.84 GB of space on your Android smartphone. So, before starting the installation, you have to make sure that you have enough space on your smartphone’s internal storage.
How can I change my PUBG Mobile from Chinese to English?
You may have changed your location and set it to China to access the PUBG Mobile Chinese version on your iOS or Android devices. However, you cannot continue playing unless you know how to change the language setting from Chinese to English. The challenge behind manipulating the settings is that you do not understand a word on the game application since you have no idea about Chinese. So unless it is switched to English, you will have to follow the below steps carefully.
Follow these steps to change PUBG Mobile language from Chinese to English:
- Open the game on your smartphone.
- Open the Settings by locating the gear icon somewhere on the home screen.
- Scroll down the various options and look for the default language. Note that you may not identify the language of the option. Since you cannot read Chinese, scroll to the end, and choose the list’s bottom-most option.
- Once you select the right option, you have opened the language section. There will be several languages shown on the screen. Choose English.
- Save the changes by clicking on the yellow-colored option, assuming it stands for affirmation.
- Let the game restart after saving the changes.
- You can explore more options on the home screen to note the language change from Chinese to English.
How do I change my country/region on PUBG Mobile Chinese version?
One of the most asked questions is how to change the location in the first place. Well, it’s not that difficult! Let’s guide you.
You have logged into your WeChat account and made sure to change the local region to China. It is because the game somehow doesn’t work anywhere else other than China. So, better be safe than sorry.
Let us now learn how to change the region settings:
You can find the Country/Region space on your PUBG app within your home screen’s Settings option. Scroll down to the end. There you find your default region. However, you cannot make any changes directly from here. For this, firstly, make sure you have both apps, i.e., the Game for Peace game and a VPN app. You can install a good free VPN app like Hola from your Google Play or App Store and continue to the next steps.
Change your region in PUBG Chinese version game by following these steps:
- Open the VPN app.
- Choose your country. The VPN will help you connect to the server of the country you chose through the VPN app.
- Open the PUBG Mobile Chinese version game on your smartphone.
- Locate the settings gear icon and scroll down to the last option, Change Region/Country.
- The region automatically updates to the one you chose through the VPN app.
- Press OK to save the changes.
The VPN app lets you find your country/region among many other countries/regions which may or may not be present directly on the game’s settings feature.
- Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 APK + .OBB File
- What’s New in PUBG Mobile 1.0
- FAU-G Game APK for Android & iOS
Can I play PUBG in India?
One of the important questions that must be lingering in your mind is whether you can play PUBG despite the ban in India?
A while ago, the government announced to ban 118 Chinese apps due to security concerns. It included the PUBG Mobile and its lightweight version of the Battle Royale Games’ group, PUBG Lite. There is hardly any way to recoup the applications anymore. The ones who still have the apps installed on their phones may fail to connect to the server due to the nation’s complete ban.
The story behind the tie-up between PUBG Corporation owned by BlueHole, a Korean company with that of the Chinese Developer, Tencent Games, was regarding the expansion of the originally released PUBG on Windows PC into the world of Mobile gaming, i.e., for Android and iOS platforms.
Therefore, even though the Chinese apps have been banned in India, gamers can still access the game from their PC, PlayStation4, and Xbox. Play it on your console or your PC. You may need a while to get used to the mechanics.
With the above-detailed discussion about PUBG Mobile Chinese version and how to download the PUBG Chinese version on iOS and Android phones, you now have a brief idea of where and how to access the Game for Peace; how to change the region, and make changes for your language settings without further ado. I hope you enjoy the version and get the best out of its features. Cheers!