Want to buy the best performing laptop and your budget is limited to Rs. 30,000 (432 USD)? Look no further! I did a lot of research and selected these top 5 laptops under 30K for you. Using any of these laptops, you can do your daily works efficiently. You can also play the world’s highest grossing games like PUBG MOBILE, Half-Life series (games), Project IGI, Far Cry 3 and so on.
Personally, I have played all of these games smoothly on my HP 15 AMD Ryzen 3 15.6-inch Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/Sparkling Black/2.04 kg), dy0004AU that comes with the Vega 3 built-in graphics, 2.5GHz base processor speed (Turbo Boost up to 3.4MHz) and HP Fast Charge.
You can buy this best performing laptop at a price range of Rs. 22,000 – 27,000 (depends on your credit/debit card offers and seasonal offers) on Amazon.
These best laptops can help you do your video editing work for the Youtube channel and school/college/office assignments and presentations work as well. The point is you don’t need to be sad if your budget is limited to Rs. 30,000, with the help of our comprehensive list of the best laptops in 2019, you can get a good combination of design, build quality, performance and display.
Below are the best laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India:
1. HP 15 AMD Ryzen 3 (dy0004AU) 15.6-inch Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/Sparkling Black/2.04 kg)
2. HP 14 Core i3 7th gen (14q-cs0006TU) 14-inch Thin and Light Laptop (4GB /1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/Smoke Gray /1.59 kg),
3. Dell Inspiron 3567 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/MS Office/Black/2.5kg)
4. Dell Vostro 3568 Intel Core i3 6th Gen 15.6-inch Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/MS Office/ Black/ 2.18 kg) (8X6J5)
5. ASUS X507 ( Core i3-7th Gen /4 GB/ 1TB HDD / 15.6″ FHD/ Windows 10 ) Thin and Light X507UA- EJ314T ( Stary Grey /1.68 kg)
Ram Thakur, holds a BCA degree, is a digital marketing manager and website designer since 2016. Currently, he’s working in a US-based digital marketing company. In his free time, he loves to write about technologies that are making a difference in our lives. He loves to ride bikes and wants to travel the world.